Sunday, October 21, 2012

No more .




Hi there,
Say hello to teeruk ?!
Life had been pretty busy for me,
Work,school and now teeruk. (:

Thinking alot of stuffs inside my mind now days.
I know you don't worth any of my attention anymore.
Yet perhaps I'm been too stubborn,
if I can be as heartless as you I will be happier right?
I won't do such foolish stuffs over you.
Yet facing your threatens know how I feel?
LIKE A DUMB FUCK.
What had you done in return for me?
There is no right or no wrong in a relationship,
yet did you even bother how I feel all this while?
If you don't tell me why must I?
You make me become someone like now.
Who love to be realistic? 
Yet I have to be realistic to protect myself from everything.
I have no one but myself.

If by any chance you even think you're wrong towards me or Taylor.
Just get over it.
Cause I had moved on,
and I want nothing from you.
I aren't heartless,
think back how you had let me cry along the street even no matter how I beg you.
But thanks to you,
I learn to be stronger and I don't cry that easily anymore.

Teeruk,
When I first met you,
I didn't know you will mean this much.
Remember you told me don't fall for you too deep?
I keep this in my mind till now,
I don't know what you treated me as either do I dare to ask,
Yet teeruk, you make me feel contented just with you.
I don't know do you really love me or crush on me like what you ask just now.
No matter how worse the situation can be,
As long as you're trying I'm staying. 
We will make it through.
Sometimes I can't help to feel insecure and paranoid too.
Just that I'm not good in expressing words. :/
Love you teeruk ! ><






No comments:

Post a Comment