Saturday, September 22, 2012

Paranoid is my biggest flaw.


I had been updating my blog regularly isen't it?
This is not a good sign alright?
Cause this means I had alot of thing flashing through my mind.
Anyway stall is opening next week at SCAPE.
Studies had been trying to catch up real hard actually,
So had to focus hard on career and studies.

Exams are at the end of oct,
yet right now I'm already starting to mug hard.
Cause I miss out too much in school uh,
due to my own personal problem.
I shall stop been such nuisance.

Anyway sweetie went to nightclub with boss tonight,
was kinda paranoid cause of yesterday dream,
yet I know I got to trust him uh,
so sorry I get so paranoid.
Now he is missing,
I'm worry more then paranoid what he doing outside.
Hopefully he will be safely home soon.


I miss you A.


No comments:

Post a Comment