Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Can't help to be paranoid.


"Sometimes I just hope I can stop growing up."

Feeling so emotional today,
out of a sudden everything just seem to crush down.
Need to focus more on my studies and keep myself busy.
Life have not been really smooth for me,
I don't know how to express myself out to anyone,
don't know who to vent my mood out.
I know I should learn how to control my own emotion,
cause a girl like me shouldn't fall should't break down.
Only cause I tell myself I must be strong and never weak.
I don't want to rely on anyone,
cause expectation always lead to disappointment.
I don't blame anymore but just don't seems to feel important to anyone.
I don't want to be an attention seeker,
cause it irritate people.

Sweetie,it been sometime since I last seen you,
I understand you been busy but can't help it.
Just scare someone else will replace me,
I been so paranoid so naive,
I think I'm such a turn off and irritating,
You know I been trying to work so hard to get that 100 marks for you.
I know you say is not important,
but is everything to me.
I care about everything you said,
no one will see this blog as I said,
cause I didn't share the link out.
So I just want to vent my unhappiness here.

Everything flash back so suddenly,
I feel bad for making you "smoke" with me and stuff.
I remember everything that night clearly,
maybe you don't but I do,
I love having heart to heart talk with you.
I understand you aren't getting over with your past relationship,
you know when I see you shed tears for her,
my heart aches so much.
Yet I didn't say anything and I understand.
That scene had never left my mind or heart.
I just hope to be the best for you that all.
I'm glad that you're been honest and truthful to me.
I want this to maintain so I'm really my best.
Kid teung mak mak, Dai yin mai ?





No comments:

Post a Comment