Friday, September 14, 2012

Sometimes is better to safe then be sorry



Today went to meet primary school friend up,
had a heart to heart talk session and mum mum ! 
I know what he going through,
well buddy cheer up ! 
Don't give up! 

Sweetie say he did read my blog,
so I had to be careful with I want to bad mouth him ! 
Today was suppose to be sweetie' day! 
But he busy recently! 
Really busy! So I have to be an understanding girl.
He bringing me for movie as compensate! 
Tell me how to don't adore him?

Anyway, emotions had been pretty fuck up recently.
Whatever it is, I believe bad times will be over soon.
I need a break through from all this,
I don't expect anything much but I really want to have plans.
I aren't been choosy just that I have my own choice.
Sometimes I hope I have someone to rely on when I feel so exhausted mentally.
No matter what it is, 
I'm glad that I'm still moving on despite of all this shit.
Joey Gambatteh ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment