Sunday, October 28, 2012

Mood swing is such a bitch


Sometimes mood swing can really be such a bitch.
Gastric like washing machine stirring like nobody business.
Anyway did nothing much over weekend,
but uh at least I did rest enough,
Feeling so jelly I don't know why either.

Recently hearing so many break up and quarrel around me.
Actually is it so hard just to stay or hold on to one?
Maybe meeting someone right is not that easy,
but I just don't understand what wrong with guys recently.
Is it so hard to treat your girlfriend nicer?
I just feel upset for my close friends.
That all.

My teeruk is still as awesome as before.
I hope he can always be like this.
I'm contented with what he is.
So well that enough ? :)

Back to the topic,
cause of those guys I met and all I heard.
They feel me feel one word.
HOPELESS.
If marriage is all about cheating like how will win,
Please then marriage is not the route.
If playing around is so fun just date don't commit into a relationship.
Don't even bother to upgrade it to "marriage" with a stupid paper.
Which prove nothing when your actions doesn't reflect your own status.
Getting so sick and tired with all this dramas.



No comments:

Post a Comment