Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Accept the reality and you will feel better

Hello ! Sound stupid when I'm the only one who can read this blog,
Well, didn't have enough sleep today.
Slept only 4 hours cause teeruk is sick :(
Make me whole day can't focus on doing anything also..
But uh, luckily he is recovering.
If not sure tonight I gonna insomnia again.
Lots of words I wanna say but I don't know how should I express myself too.
But at least ranting is better then talking with no link right?
Yesterday got some disagreement with teeruk,
I think it really been ages since I last cried or even quarrel.
Luckily things had been solve and come down with a solution.


You once let me feel convinced,
you once let me feel important,
you once let me feel you're different,
and lastly you once let me feel you did care.
Yet I no longer need all this,
All you can do for me is to move on and get out of my life.


TeeRuk,
The time we been together might not be long,
but you never know how contented you make me feel.
You're the first guy who even put me in your future.
Cause to me, future is an impossible place for me.
I don't even dare to think about it.
After what happen yesterday and today,
I know I FALL in love with you without noticing.
I get used with you in my life.
It had become I NEED you in my life.
Idk if is a good or bad news to you or me.
I try to withdraw all the care and attention I give to you.
I know I can't.
All I can is to love you more and care for you more.
Whatever it is,
Chan ruk khun mak mak ! ><


1 comment: