Monday, August 20, 2012

Life got to be better then all this


When life let you down, we have to buck up and carry on.

Hello readers, been ages since I update this blog.
Public holiday today right! Wish all Happy Hari Raya! 
Life had been real piece of shit for me recently.
Yet I'm glad I have wonderful people in my life.
Trying to buck up for studies for real,
I really need a part time job !! :(
Relationship life not that great,
Yet I don't think I really need to find someone to fuck my mind anymore.
My life got to be better then this,
I had my best friend, my twinny.
Even though, normally we always bitch together.
Yet my dear twinny, I will never neglect you even if I'm attached okay?

Scropio Boy,
you are always like a riddle that I can't solve.
Hate this kind of feeling do you know?
Just hope your next one will be better.

Sweetie, don't think you will see this blog also! 
Just wanna write about you as you're in my life!
"As long as you're in my life,there won't be other girls "
Thanks for keeping this promise, it means alot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment