Tuesday, August 7, 2012

It been sometime..



It been sometime since all this had happen, I chose to lose you in this love.
I told myself I will be better off without you, I'm glad I manage to move on.
Yet nobody could replace you anymore, that why I chose to reject those who love me.
I always say I'm not ready to love again.
Cause I only love you, this is how stubborn my love for you can be.
Everything that reminds me of you kill me so badly.
I kept everything that remind me of you,
I don't hate you, I just don't want to feel hurt.
I'm lost in this love and perhaps I can't love anymore.
Now we are separate, I hope you are happier now.
I told myself I can't afford to fail one more time,
that is why I chose to avoid you.
I don't want to face my biggest love and loss.
I miss you and still love you despite I shouldn't.

Life had been quite smooth and peaceful for me,
trying to get everything back on the track.
I'm thankful for all the friends that stand by my side,
no words can describe how I feel towards each of you alright.
Friends asking me why aren't I moving on in a new relationship?
I always answer " Guys is a waste of my time"
Cause been in love for me is committing everything.
That my point, so I don't want to risk it anymore longer.
Okay, this post longer enough already I guess?
Get to go bath and study ! 
Shall update soon ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment