Monday, January 7, 2013

Just not as easy as we thought..




As seen from the picture is my Dearest Feimei 21st Birthday ! 
She getting marry too this month ! 
What a joyful event uh ! 
The best thing that happen in 2013!
Just hope she will have a happier and better life awaiting for her in the future! 
Have a smooth delivery my feimei ! 
I public back my blog as I think there no need to private it anyway ! 
Alright, don't you readers miss me? 



2013 me! 
Alright school starting again in a week time,
hopefully things will be better when school start! 
I really need to stop eating and go on a serious diet.
When is my 55kg coming back to me?
Really getting on my nerves uh ! 
I know been too skinny is not a turn on,
but uh Now is FATS SURROUNDING.
Is like OMFG is so distracting.


2013 WISHLISTS:

I want back my 55kg.
Graduate with flying colors.
Need a stable job.

Not much wish lists actually cause uh, 
my mind is not really PROPER FUNCTIONING.
Alright, shall keep my blog alive from now on ! 
Byebye!


No comments:

Post a Comment