Monday, June 11, 2012

SCHOOL HAD START!


Hello readers! I had started school, been real busy to even do any other things.Life is all about going school,study and revision.Don't even have anytime for my own not to mention about others! Well,studies have been going quite tough.Yet I'm hanging on ! So jiayou for me okay! 


New laptop  ! Pink love, my laptop damn pretty please. Yah I'm like so girly now, so what? I'm in love with my laptop okay! 

After studying like one nerd without taking a break,yesterday I spend a happy Sunday with my girls! Bbg cass advance 12st birthday celebration ! Hope she love all the gifts we give it to her! 


That all for today ! I know I need to write longer! But so sorry I'm really torn out with school and all ! I want to relax myself alot! But I can't! Need to work extra hard for my studies! Cannot let parents down and myself of cause! WORK HARD JOEY! Okay readers, thanks for spending time reading this blog of mine! 


No comments:

Post a Comment